Authentic and Original
Our philosophy to serve widows, orphans and needy communities extends to enabling our business partners and other community organisations develop their own Outcome models, furthering their chances to Succeed in business, Survive competitive onslaughts and Sustain peak performances.
Over the past 20 years, our Foundation has experienced significant declines from corporate funding sources. On closer investigation, we discovered that declining funds were not attributed to our non-performance, but rather to exogenous factors:
- New markets were being established at an astonishing rate, churning customers and revenues from established incumbents to new market entrants;
- Market leaders and champions of industry were being removed by entrants by radical and novel products, services and offerings, unanswered by incumbents;
- The majority of innovations took market leaders by total surprise; incumbents were too slow in response and ultimately could not prevent churn in market share;
- Competition is more severe and devastating than ever before, he who collaborates gets to market sooner with more authentic, relevant and creative offerings to attract mainstream customers;
- Challenges are no longer identifiable at a technical product-level (simple comparison), but catapulted by adaptive business models (complex, incomparable);
- Incumbents are forced to flee their market segment or fight an unsustainable structural change that cannot be implemented fast enough to mitigate material losses;
- Strategic planning conducted by Vision, Mission and Objectives provides no advantage in a complex business ecosystem;
- Business managers are at a loss to interpret early signals of change and live in constant fear of blindsided attacks by capable and effective competitors.